We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify youunless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
If you haveany comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (‘the Ordinance”).
- Collection of Personal Information
- Updating Your Personal Information
- Security of Your Personal Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Collection of Computer Data
1. COLLECTION OFPERSONAL INFORMATION
HHP does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online or contact us by telephone/email/fax and at our physical stores, will only be disclosed within our corporate groupfor internal use only.
When you create a HHP account or become a HHP member, the personal information we collect may include but not limited to your name, address, gender, age, date of birth, email address, telephone number etc..
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- For handling your membership application, maintaining and managing your membership account;
- For the provision of sales, or rewards, birthday promotion, reward eCoupon and services under any programs or events;
- For carrying out your instructions, responding to your enquiry or providing customer service to you;
- For performing investigation, research or statistical analysis in order to improve our products and services and for marketing purpose;
- For use of the online services available on our website such as online shopping, deliver the products you have purchased from HHP, update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes, process your orders
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you haveindicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
We may passyour name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or distributor).
When you register as a user on HHP website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. If you do not wish to receive any more promotional materials from us, please send email to email@example.com for unsubscription.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by PayPal. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot beretrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your ordersthat have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly tobe dispatched and administer your address details, payment details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
2. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on HHP website.
3. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HHP ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from HHP website. In exceptional circumstances HHP may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. HHP is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by HHP please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
5. ACCESS, AMENDMENT OR DELETION TO DATA OR OPT-OUT OF RECEIVING HHP COMMUNICATIONS
You are aware that according to Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access your personal data held by HHP and request amendment or deletion to your personal data. If you wish to access, amend or delete your personal data held by HHP, please send your request with your name, mobile number, member number or ID number, if applicable, to HHP via email at: email@example.com or by post to: Harmonic Health Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Unit1701, 17/F, Sunbeam Plaza, No.1155 Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
If you do not wish to receive any direct marketing communications in the future, you can at any time send us your request with name, mobile number, member number or ID number, if applicable, to HHP via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Harmonic Health Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Unit1701, 17/F, Sunbeam Plaza, No.1155 Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Please note that if you opt out of receiving direct marketing communications, you will not receive the news in relation to our discount offer, promotion, membership program and renewal.
6. COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
When you visit HHP, our service company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Browser type
- Webpage youwere visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within HHP you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
- This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
- As part of theabove, HHP may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Double Click Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google AdsSettings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads), you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
HHP also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show HHP ads on sites across the Internet. HHP and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClickcookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to HHP, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to HHP.
HHP reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
8. COMPLAINTS ABOUT BREECHES OF PRIVACY
If you are notsatisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.